Some great tips and good selection of all types of water filters at My Water Filter
Just follow the links (delivered Australia-wide)
Upon a bit of research I did, from my suppliers, a top quality equivalent from Australia, with free shipping is this one I recommend, being 5 stage Reverse Osmosis getting rid of chlorine , fluoride & other nasties, down to 0.0005 of a micron. Pretty damn minute filtration. With an alkaliser increasing the PH level. Good value. With good warranties & support backup for customer service.
My Water Filter Benchtop Reverse Osmosis System with American Alkaline (RO 4000)
There are others on this site to choose from as well, but this would be my best pick of the bunch .
- Creates pure water
- Chlorine and fluoride gone
- Alkaliser increases pH
After our discussions other optiomns to consider around the House would be:
- Top of the range Reverse Osmosis: http://naturallyhealthywaterfiltration.com.au/ultra-high-purity-reverse-osmosis-alkaliser-water-filter-roq4-with-alkahydrate/
- Twin Under Sink http://naturallyhealthywaterfiltration.com.au/category/undersink/
- Shower Head : http://naturallyhealthywaterfiltration.com.au/ultra-phresh-ionising-shower-head-filter/
- Economical Counter Top : http://www.mywaterfilter.com.au/aquasana-water-filters/aquasana-countertop-water-filter-aq-4000.html?acc=c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c
- Silver Impregnated Carbon Cartridge for Tank Water: http://www.mywaterfilter.com.au/1-micron-fridge-filter-kit-for-tank-non-municipal-water.html?acc=c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c
Please let me know if you need more filtration advice,
M: 0439 375 148
Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia
The Water Filtration health products and information found on Naturally Healthy Wellness are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration USA) nor the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia). The Water Filtration health products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or medical conditions. Please note that individual results may vary. You should consult with a healthcare professional for any health concern, and share any information pertaining to your health and well-being, including the use of any recommended supplements.